Jamey back in action, 8.27.2024

 It's been a while since Jamey and I connected. Our last two meets he blew off my oversleeping. I do always send a wake up text and if I don't get an answer I won't leave the house. If I had actually gone to the play room and waited for a no show, his punishment would have been severe.

As it was, we both enjoyed ourselves. And got to enjoy a new addition to the paddle armory. I had told Fuzzy it was a disappointment, but I was wrong. I used it to good effect on Jamey, then he applied if to my old fat ass. There are six videos in all, and I'll show a few captures first.

Here's Jamey's butt.





And here's mine.





First video, Jamey is over my lap.


Then Jamey is briefly on the spanking bench.


Next I take my place on the bench.


Then Jamey is back over my lap.


Then I am back over the spanking bench.


Finally we each take our traditional twenty swats, ten clothed, five underwear, and five bare.



Comments

  1. Would you be available to spank me today? If so please respond as soon as possible. I live in Fort Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I would have, but just today (Aug. 31) saw your message. Better to write me on Whappz, Spankthishookups, Southspanking, or Fetlife.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023