AkSpkMe visited today from Alaska! 8.2.2024

 Today I met a young switch guy who just flew in from Alaska. No, my draw is hardly that wide. He was attending a friend's wedding in a town very nearby. I contacted him once before when Whappz.com showed him nearby, turns out he had attended the bachelor party and was already back home. But he promised to get in touch when he returned for the wedding. He did, and we set a time at my school room. We each got a hard lesson with a variety of toys, usually twenty swats each session.

The picture is our butts at the end.  Mine is the wide one.


Lots of short videos. First A gets it. Then I get the same, in the same video.


Here he gets it for the second time on the spanking bench.

And I get the Jokari


And he gets the London Tanner's strap....


And I get the same.


And he gets the JB Dick tawse over cutoffs. Afraid it didn't make much of an impression. Should have been bare I think.


And I take the tawse on my underwear....


And he wanted to feel the cane, a new experience for him. Glad to oblige!


And of course he needed to experience the Canadian school strap, a deceptive piece of material.


And I get the same.


Then some otk action with the bath brush.


And he applies the bath brush to my old fat ass.


He liked the looks of this frat paddle with holes.


And I felt it next.


And we each get twenty parting swats. A first.

And here's mine.


We had talked earlier about capsaicin, but both opted against. We shook hands, and parted, hopefully not for the last time.


Here is his butt the next morning, still pretty red, and he says sore:


And here is mine. Very little evidence from yesterday:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023