J after a short hiatus, 1-31-2024

 My regular boy J said he has been out of touch because his phone got wet and had been hibernating in rice. Does that still work?

Here are a few captures of J's butt.




Rubbing the the capsaicin.

And a couple of pictures of my wide ass--  (first shows the Jokari in motion on the left)







So we start with him otk. The first video has the camera mid-aimed so not much of the action is visible. The second is a redo to correct that.



Now that J's butt is thoroughly warmed (twice), it's time for me to mount the spanking bench.


Next J bends over the massage table.


Then it's my turn again, over the spankng bench.


And of course J needs a turn on the bench....


Per our tradition, I get 20 swats with the frat paddle (10 in jeans, 5 underwear, 5 bare).


And J gets similar, using the large thick paddle donated by another boy (one I'm scheduled to meet today). Then he gets a dollop of capsaicin on his injured butt.   😋


And I just thought we were done. J wanted one more trip over my lap. I can't refuse a request like that!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023