DB709, 7/29/2023

 Well yesterday I forgot the camera, so no videos. But I did get some pictures of the boy's red butt, and boy's underwear. Pretty easy on the eyes.

I loaned him a pair of my cutoffs to start things off. Did I ever mention my denim fetish?

He's a beginner, so I used a wide sample of toys to let him feel them all. Well, all except the frat paddle and the cane.



After a brisk warm up on the denim butt, I had him remove them, and he had on some charming undies!


Of course even those had to come down soon.




Now he's on the spanking bench, hands secured with leather cuffs. While he was there I checked his temperature (guess how), but forgot to take a picture with the thermometer inserted.  ๐Ÿ˜’




And when he comes off the bench, he has to sit in my punishment chair. There is a "acupuncture mat" lying there, very prickly on a butt, especially one freshly spanked.


Then it's back to the massage table for some more spanking, pictures taken through a mirror.



And a couple of piictures of his finished butt.  ๐Ÿ˜›




And he asked for no marks, so we stopped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023