Daddy H and Fuzzy, 6/16/2023

 I'm always flattered when guys travel to meet me and give, take, or trade spankings. Yesterday these guys came from half ways across the state to meet at my "schoolroom."

Through an oversight, Fuzzy never got around to spanking me. But Daddy H made up for it!

Thanks to Fuzzy for the replacement paddle (like the one that broken on his butt a couple of months ago) and for supplying the ginger.

First a few captures from the videos:

Near the beginning

Fuzzy and me bent over the tailgate:



Here's me paddling Fuzzy


Me on sopanking bench wear kilt (pulled up, naturally) getting the tawse, ginger on board.


Showing off my "Daisy Duke" cutoffs.


And the final result--






In the first video, I get a warm up paddling, first wearing my cutoffs, then underwear, then bare.


Next Fuzzy and I are outside the school sharing a pipe of weed (I brought a pipe for a prop, but not visible in the video). Caught be Coach, we have to bend over the pickup tailgate for a paddling.


Then I do my only spanking of the day. Revenge on Fuzzy for making noise and attracting Coach's attention.


The next video required changing clothes, and I am in a kilt (nothing under it of course) and get figged and tawsed. Unfortunately almost half of the video is very blurry. Should have been the best one, but ruined in the first part.


And I just can't get enough of a good thing, so I take a final Jokari paddling in my very short cutoffs, which come down after a while.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023