J and me, 5/29/2023

 After cancelling a morning meet with J who lives nearby,  we met early this afternoon. Two red asses resulted.

First J's more photogenic butt.





And my old fat butt.








Now the videos.  First J was over my knee.


And we noticed his whole butt didn't get captured on the vid, so we had a do-over. A brave decision of J.  :)



Then it was my turn.  Over the couch arm.


Then J took a short paddling over the couch arm.


Then I got a longer spanking with the Jokari


Then J went over my lap on the couch.


And I take my final twenty, ten jeans up, five on underwear, five bare; followed by some capsaicin.


J is done with getting spanked today, but did want some capsaicin on his butt.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023