Three on a Thursday, 3/31/2023

 We were hoping for a fourth, but the three of us had a blast, as you can see in the videos. Daddy H and Fuzzy traveled to my play room, and two butts were well spanked. As a bonus, I spanked Fuzzy and Fuzzy spanked me. Daddy H spanked us separately and together inside, outside, in the barn...

Here are a few captures form the videos, Fuzzy first.



Then my butt.






And both of us over the tailgate. I'm the butt on the left.






I took the first turn bent over the desk for a paddling. Skyguy wasn't here, but we got to use the bright light he generously left here.


Then Fuzzy gets a similar paddling.


Next we adjourned outside to bend over the pickup tailgate side by side. This one is short because the paddle broke on Fuzzy's butt, at time 0:23.


So now we have a do-over using Daddy H's belt.


Then I take a turn at Fuzzy's butt, with my own belt.


Then Fuzzy gets a turn at my butt with the Jokari.


Now to the barn, where I bend over a hay bale for a strapping.


In the next scene, I change into a real Scottish kilt and get a righteous tawsing. And a mouth soaping when  I cuss at the pain on my bare ass.


And a final few with the frat paddle completes the day. Yes, it looks like Fuzzy got off light, but he's new to the spanking scene.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023