Mixing it up with J

 Today we have a selection of paddles a couple of straps, and a Delryn cane. A wedgie here and there, and some capsaicin rubbed on. Something for everyone?



First, as usual, J is over my knee.



Now it's my turn, as I bend over the couch arm.


Next, J takes the first of several series with his favorite metal paddle.


Now J is in the same position, but taking the prison strap and Delryn cane.


Now I take the same strap and cane.


Now J wants some more with his metal paddle.


Now I get the final twenty with the frat paddle, folowed by capsaicin.


J takes his final twenty swats with the metal paddle.


And his capsaicin is the final video.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023