What did happen Sunday, 10/9/2022

 Well, it turns out my friends had not read the previous blog ("What I think should happen Sunday). They did promise to do the role play next meeting. But the good news is I got my butt well spanked by two guys.

First, a series of stills.















In the first video I am bent over the back of the couch getting paddled by Len.


Next, Jamey gets a turn at my butt.


Then I give Jamey  his due.


Next I bend over, hands in chair, and get paddled by Len.


Then I lay across Jamey's lap on the couch.


But Len forgot to video the last time, so here''s a do-over immediately afterward.


A meet wouldn't be complete if I didn't get Jamey in the wheelbarrow position. So here it is.


Another tradition I like is the lineup over the couch back. Jamey and I both get our butts paddled by Len. Jamey decided he'd had enough too early, but I think I wore out Len's arm, lol. At the end, Jamey rubs on some high-potency capsaicin, then I do the same for him.


Oh, and this is Monday and I'm still a bit sore.  Here is my butt today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023