Make it count, J said 3/30/2022

 We were both in the mood to give/take a good spanking. The pictures of J (first two) don't do justice to his butt. It was getting "leatherized" before I stopped.  The third and fourth pictures are my wide-load butt after all was said and done.

 





 

 We each took a fairly long spanking, before our traditional "final twenty" with the frat paddle. First here is J over my knee:

Then I bend over the back of the couch for some swats on jeans, underwear, and bare.

Now after a short break, J gets his "final twenty."


And I get my final twenty, ten on jeans, 10 on underwear.


And we hugged and parted for the day...








 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023