OzarkDude and me, 9/29/2021

 We met again this Wednesday, 9/29/2021. We each had a role agreed ahead of time. OzarkDude is a little brother who has been failing at life skills.  If you want to read the involved story, you can access it at  https://malespank.net/listSeries.php?show=21076 which is a series written by OzarkDude.several years ago.


My scene was that I am playing a juvenile who was on trial for a fleeing incident, cursed at the prosecutor in court.


Of course regardless of the scene, the result is a red butt.  Here are several pictures and videos. Looks like I'm a camera hog. First pictures is OzarkDude, rest are me. Not the intent, but he is featured in some videos.













First OzarkDude is over my knee for a spanking by hand and small paddle.


Next OzarkDude is in the pillory getting long London Tanners strap and Delryn cane.

Finally OzarkDude gets strapped severely over the bench.


Now it's my turn. First I get lectured by the judge, then take the cane on top of my legs. Intense and hard to take, but I'd do it again.


Then I'm in the pillory to get a caning and strapping on my short shorts.

Then I'm over the spanking bench getting the cane, strap, and a selection of paddles.

Last I'm on all fours on the bed taking the cane, tawse, and strap.


The last video is really an accident, was supposed to be a still, so it's about a three second video of my butt (nothing happens).
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023