Outch2157 spanks me, 8/3/2021

 A top from Oklahoma visited today. We had planned on a 3-way meet, but our third had various problems preventing their presence. The premise is that I am a student in his school, and was tardy to class three times. I get ten swats for each tardy, with five toys (the first, a warm up, being his hand).  He swats HARD, but just what I needed today.

The stills are taken just before we parted ways, but are shown first. Then three videos that capture all the action.







First video is hand and long strap.


Second video is frat paddle and weighted short strap.



Last video is the caning. Unfortunately the first part is very blurry. Focus clears up about halfways through. Mea Culpa.


That's it until next time. Thanks for viewing!

And the epilogue--Two pictures of my butt the day after






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023