A visit with J, 8/9/2021

 Today I got a text from J, went to meet at his house. We had fun playing, variety of implements and positions. In the videos I have the black shirt and wider butt. J is wearing the pink shirt.

 


 

 



 

First video is J over my knee getting hand spanked, then small paddle. Unfortunately the first minute only shows the right side of his butt. But then the aim is corrected.



Next I get my butt paddled over the bed.


Then J gets the Jokari bent over the bed.


Then my bare butt gets paddled bent over the bed.





Now J get spanked in the wheelbarrow position.



Now J gets ten final hard swats.


Finally I get the same treatment, ten final hard swats.



And we parted for today. Road trip planned for Friday, more videos expected...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023