Fun with J, 7/24/2021

 Today I visited long-term spanking buddy J.  We took turns spanking each other, and came up with nine videos and a couple of sore butts.  :)

Still is a capture from the last video.

 


 

First video is crappy. I aimed the camera wrong, so you only see J from the waist up.


In the second, my old fat butt gets paddled on my jeans. Unfortunately blurry.  I think the rest of the videos are better...




In this one, J gets hand and small paddle spanked in the wheelbarrow position.




Then J gets the long plastic paddle while bent over the couch.



Now I get the same paddle, same place.




Now J gets hand spanked, and also the bath brush. Unfortunately camera is aimed too low to show all hit butt.  :(





Now I get the large strap bare, followed by the Canadian school strap. That's a narrow piece of yellow cloth that stings like hell. 



And then I get the bath brush bare. That's it for my old fat butt.


And J takes a final ten with the frat paddle...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023