Outch spanking Wylde and me, 6/15/2021

 He came from a distance away. Unlike many I know, he is a spanker of both women and men. I have been spanking Wylde for at least four years. She does like it severe.


The premise for today's meeting was that I caught my little sister Wylde shoplifting candy and begin spanking her.  The school headmaster interrupts the scene, and tells me that is not permitted and proceeds to paddle me. Then she gets her due several times. Her pain tolerance is higher than mine, and she did enjoy a much longer spanking and multiple sessions. There are a few videos and some stills.  Enjoy!

 At the very end, a revision adding next day pictures for Wylde. I am also bruised but much less dramatically.

In the first video I spank Wylde briefly, then get my butt paddled. Then Wylde gets her first hard paddling of the day.


Then I get a bare ass strapping.



 
Now Wylde gets a similar strapping.

And Wylde's strapping continues.


Now Wylde gets the Rx paddle.


And the Rx paddle punishment continues.


The last part of Wylde's punishment is the weighted London Tanner's strap.

  


Last part of Wylde's punishment with the weighted strap.



Finally some stills of the finished butts.  Wylde's first.


Then my old fat butt:







At the end she got soothing cream and I got capsaicin. It still burns as I write this about six hours later.  A good thing.  :)


Then the next day Wylde sent me these pictures:





And Wtllde kindly sent 2-day-after pictures today.  Still purple.  :)










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023