J & me, 6/18/2021

 Three days after my last meeting, when I got my butt severely paddled  (a few bruises visible), J asked to meet today. Sure, getting a spanking on a sore butt is intense, but sometimes I enjoy it. It was great today.  J took his share of licks too.  We did a re-do of the pickup gate scene, which I accidentally deleted from the SD card.

First one still of J's butt::  

Then a snip of my butt getting strapped


 

And a series of videos: 

First J gets warmed up over my knee.


Then I get my butt warmed over the massage bench (sorry, the camera is aimed a bit low)


Then J bends over the pickup tailgate for a strapping.


Then it's my turn over the tailgate.


Now J is back otk. (Again sorry, camera is aimed slightly low.)


Then J is over the massage bench for twenty hard licks with the long white Lexan.


Finally I twenty similar swats.



And we say goodbye for a few days...














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023