J and me spanking each other, 6/10/2021

 J has been visiting me about twenty years. He had a special reason to get spanked today, after having gotten a speeding ticket. And I needed my butt warmed "just because." We made several videos, some of them abnormally short, but some longer sequences as well.

Inspired by recent discussion on Spankingtube.com, we each took a turn over the pickup tailgate getting strapped. Unfortunately I deleted the videos in error. I even bought a file recovery program to no avail. But there is one still picture of our butts on the tailgate.  We ended with some hard Jokari swats.

First, J is found otk:


Then my Jokari swats


Some more, bare Jokari swats. Then J rubbed on the capsaicin. My butt is still burning. 😜


This one is really short, just J lying on bench waiting to get spanked.


Now J gets his Jokari swats.


And one good still, both of us over the tailgate:











Comments

  1. Love the pic of the two of you over the tailgate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing. Always loved that position since I first saw it online.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023