OzarkDad, 1/29/2021

 OzarkDad (Fetlife and Spankthishookups screen name) visited today for a bit of roleplay and exchange of spankings.


I was the misbehaving pupil in gym attire, first met the principal for a paddling.  Then Dad (OK, we improvised--OzarkDad played both parts) got called and came to continue the punishment.


For OzarkDad's scene, he is in jail scrubs and handcuffs, gets a paddling from the judge for excessive speeding.


OzarkDad at the principal's desk:

Stills of my butt:


Stills of OzarkDad's butt







Both of us (using camera's 10 second delay after our scenes:


First my scene with the principal:

And then Dad takes over...


Now OzarkDad's speeding gets addressed

And OzarkDad's punishment continues... (and some capsaicin to make the burn last)

And yes, I'm a glutton. So I took 25 more with the frat paddle. And then it's my turn for the capsaicin.
















Comments

  1. Good morning! I'm new to your blog and I must say I like what I see. The role scenes you are doing are fabulous. I especially like the gym shorts scene. Takes me back to the high school days. The roles are played out well and I also like that the spankings are meaningful and not just play. I also have a blog www.theartofmalespanking.com
    Please stop pass, anytime.

    I will continue to watch out for more from you two. Keep up the good work!

    P:S; I love how you two handle the wooden implements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one heck of a frat paddling/Jokari paddling sequence, watching OzarkDad pack the heat of the impacting paddles and bust a glowing crimson bloom on a big boy's big bottom. Great scene.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023