The gang of four, 4/7/2018

Saturday I fulfilled two of my dreams--getting more than three people together for spanking, and having two women to spank at the same time.  The participants were Wylde, needsDaddysbelt, and a guy we'll call "Cowboy."  He was too camera shy to let me show his butt, or even mention his screen name.  But the others will attest he was there, and took a very hard spanking.  Several times I thought he had all he could take, then he's pull one more thing out of the toy bag, and want a few swats with this or that.  Of course I'm happy to oblige.

Herewith are some pictures of Wylde and needsDaddysbelt, and two videos.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023