Jamey back after more than one cancellation, 10-8-2024

 Turns out my plans for tomorrow fell through, at least for now, due to unavoidable circumstances. So Jamey and I met today. 

I don't mind much when he cancels before I leave the house, but if I go to the play room and wait and wait, he gets the spanking from hell. I think he got it pretty good today. First a few captures, then seven videos.

J's butt:

Off to a good start.

Almost done.
Rubbing in the capsaicin.

And mine:

Getting started.

Serious whack with the Jokari.
Rubbing in the capsaicin.






First Jamey is over my lap.


Then I have him on the spanking bench.


Then it's my turn to get my butt warmed.


Then Jamey is back over my lap.


And I take another ride on the spanking bench.


And we each get a traditional final twenty, with capsaicin for "dessert." Jamey first.



And I get the same treatment.


And we hugged and parted for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023

Heber's second visit, 4.7.2024