Busting ass, 7.19.2024

 Today I met again with my long term spanking partner Jamey. We both nurse a sore butt tonight.  See a few captures from the videos, then the action-- First Jamey's butt.




Then my old fat butt...






First Jamey is otk, as usual.


Then I am on the spanking bench.


Then Jamey gets paddled on the spanking bench. [This video got deleted by Blogspot. No idea why; it's very much like the others. Against community standards, yadda yadda]


Then Jamey is over my lap again.


Then I get leathered over the spanking bench.



And we do the traditional twenty licks apiece...  He declines the capsaicin.

And my twenty, followed by capsaicin...



This is me two hours later. Very little damage, huh?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Daddy H and Coach Fuzzy visit, 11-15-2023