My double birthday spanking, 4.27.2024

 It's a few days early but got to grab it when I can. Two guys came today to attend to my birthday spanking. They each gave me the whack for each year. And that's a LOT of whacks.  😜 The team was J and his husband Len. Normally J craves all the spanking he can get, but for the second time ever, he declined today. But I did enjoy my own butt busting.

A couple of stills--








First Len paddled me--hard.


J was a little easier on me, but all on underwear.


Finally J rubbed on some capsaicin to keep the burn going. And didn't neglect the crack!


Here are a couple of pictures from about five hours later.




Comments

  1. Quite an elevating eyeful when a big bottom boomer gets birthday board-busted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the alliterative comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023