J the cop gets spanked, 3-27-2024

 OK, we've all seen videos of the cop giving a paddling to speeders and other traffic offenders. In this twist, the cop gave the ticket to the wrong driver and the driver exacts his revenge. The shirt is one I bought for myself several years ago, but I have gained weight and it no longer fits me. It does fit J perfectly. 

Here are a few stills--

J first


Then my old butt





In the first video, the cop gets handcuffed and paddled thoroughly.


After a short rest, he is over my knee for more punishment.


Then it's my turn.



Then J gets his "final" twenty. (quotes because he right away asked for ten more)

And I get my similar final twenty.

And here are the next ten J asked for....



And he did want a coating of capsaicin today. Glad to oblige.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023