Nick paddled, 11-7-2023

 Nick is a big boy that visits occasionally. I assume he has an unpredictable schedule because he usually asks to meet the same day he contacts me. Often I have other plans, but if not, glad to attend to his butt. Which is just what I did yesterday.

He is on the massage table for the whole session. There are really four videos, but I have to split the second (over Blogspot size limits), amounting to five. Here is his butt before the action. Watch it magically turn red!





First half of second video:


And the second verse




And we hugged and parted for now.

Comments

  1. Love seeing another adult big boy undergo his own lengthy and futile butt-busting battle with the classic youthful Jokari paddle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023