J's birthday spanking, this time on camera, 10/11/2023

 Last week J gave an early birthday spanking, and unfortunately the camera was mis-aim, and it was blurry as well, so I didn't publish. This week we got the camera figured out, reasonable lighting, and as always a couple of sore red butts.

First a few stills of J's butt (he turned 49 today).




On this one, I'm rubbing in the capsaicin after the spanking action is over.

 And a few pictures of my old fat butt, last one I'm getting my own dose of capsaicin.  😁




 In the first video I give J his warm up paddling.


The next video is J's birthday spanking. No love pats here.


Next I mount the spanking bench for some my first paddling of the day.


Now J bends over the massage table for a session with the prison strap and cane.


Then I get much the same, plus some Jokari swats.


And we end with twenty hard paddle swats apiece. Here is J's due with the Jokari.


And I rub in some capsaicin to prolong the burn.


Finally, here is my twenty with the frat paddle, followed by capsaicin.



Comments

  1. how about spanking on cargo shorts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with bulge back pockets

      Delete
    2. If anyone shows up so dressed, glad to spank them that way and publish the video. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023