J's Birthday Paddling and more, 10/4/2023

 Well I screwed up two videos, the first with J otk, then otk again getting his birthday paddling. They are both mis-aimed and the first is all blurry. And they only feature my face and the sound of paddling. So let's move on to the third video.

But first a few captures. Here's J's butt in various states of distress.




And a couple of my old fat ass.



So the birthday spanking you don't get to see marks about 21 years that I have spanked him. He was 28 when we first met on Guyspank. Yeah I know I should be spanked for screwing up those videos. Any volunteers?

The first video here is my butt on the spanking bench.

Next video is J over the side of the massage table.


 Then I'm back on the spanking bench for a little more.


Then J is on all fours on the massage table getting the prison strap and the J. B. Dick tawse.


And J gets a final twenty. I wimped out on that part today.


His actual birthday is next Wednesday. So maybe we can meet then for a re-do.  😁


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023