Some hard spanking 8-29-2023

 J was back yesterday and any time we meet you can expect two sore, red butts. Yesterday was no exception.





Here's my butt getting the spurtle.



First he is across my lap.


Next he is on the side of the massage table as I apply some leather.

And my butt gets some attention next, on the spanking bench. Camera angle is slightly off, so we do it again in a later video.

But first it's J's turn on the spanking bench. The strap was harder on the left side, so I try to even things out and vigorously apply the spurtle to the right side.

And here's the redo of me on the bench.


J is ready for another round, so he's on the massage table getting the Jokari.


Of course I need to feel the Jokari too....


Our tradition is to finish with twenty hard whacks each, the last five taken bare. So here's is J's finale (almost)


Just one more thing for J--he needs the capsaicin rubbed in to keep the burn going. Sorry, the video is blurry at first, clears up near the end. Camera is moody, I think.

And I get my twenty, followed by capsaicin.


And we hugged and parted for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023