Scratching that spanking itch, 8-15-2023

 Yesterday my long-term spanking buddy J visited the school room, and we both got a very hot butt. You can see his turn purple.



First he is over the side of the massage table getting "massaged" with a belt and bamboo paddle.

Next he is on the spanking bench getting the Lexan paddle, and a brief session with the J. B. Dick XH tawse and short cane.


Then I'm on the bench getting a couple of different paddles.

Then J is on all fours on the massage table getting the bath brush and hand. Can my hand really hurt??

Then J gets his revenge with the bath brush and Jokari while I'm back on the bench.

Then J is over my lap getting the hand, bamboo paddle, and brush.

Our tradition is to end a meeting with each getting twenty solid swats with the frat paddle.


And to make sure the burn lasts, we rub on some capsaicin cream.


And we hugged and it was over for that time.


The next day—-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023