Nick, 8/3/2023

 Nick's urge to be spanked pops up maybe once a month. I'm happy to supply that. Here are some pictures and videos from yesterday.

He immediately stripped to his adorable teddy bear undies.


Looks like he's excited about what he's about to get.


Sitting on the punishment chair.



The finished product.


All of the action yesterday was on the massage table because that is in front of the A/C. And it's almost 100 outside. First a warm up with the bamboo paddle.

Then comes the belt.


Then a legs-in--the-air paddling.

This one is over in a couple of seconds. He's just lying there excited about what's coming.


It's about this time I made him sit in the punishment chair. He wasn't comfortable, lol. In case you're curious about the chair, it's an ordinary wood chair, and I lay a mat like this on the seat---


  

Next I put him on all fours, and applied the bath brush. (Guess what my right hand is holding while I spank his bottom, lol)


Next I try out my newest toy, a spurtle. I hold it in front of the camera at the first of the video.


I thought the was done at this point. But he looked at his butt in the mirror and asked if I could make it redder. Of course I can, and did, with the Jokari on his bare bottie.



And we hugged nad parted.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023