Nick, 8-13-2023

 Nick has been an infrequent visitor, seems like almost ten years total. Lately his spanking urges have been more frequent, and his tolerance goes up too. More fun for me, right?

So here he is yesterday, little boy underwear is all he has on. He's a little excited about what is going to happen...



And a few more stills while the spanking was in progress and just afterward.






First he laid on his back. I took that as a signal to spank him in the diaper position.

Next I had him lie on his stomach for part 2 of the spanking.

Next he was on the spanking bench. Here I had access to both sides, and pleasured him with my right hand while using the bath brush with my left. He squirmed and complained about the brush, but his cock said he was liking it. And I was rewarded with a sticky hand.


I thought he would be done after the climax, but no, he wanted a bit more. So it's back on the massage table, undies down, getting the Canadian school strap. That little strap looks harmless but has a wicked bite.

And he needed just a bit more, so how can I refuse? A brisk bare butt paddling with the Jokari does the trick.


    And we hugged and parted for now.





Comments

  1. Fascinating to see what transpires when certain adult 'little boys' get their big bottoms spanked, strapped, paddled hot in the school room! Certainly not the first naughty 'paddle boy' who's gotten betrayed by his rampant boner and then gets manually taken over the top with a climactic ball-draining load-launching finale. Which looks like he'll never, ever forget! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023