Visited Daddy H and Fuzzy, 7/5/2023

 Today I traveled to Daddy H's house. My butt was the main course, but with a side order of Fuzzy's birthday spanking. The theme was my bullying.

A few stills, then six videos. First a few of my butt.



This one is Daddy H rubbing in the capsaicin cream after the spanking was done.


And one of Fuzzy's butt.


Now the videos. First Daddy H paddles me, including a mouth soaping.

Then Daddy H paddles me some more.

The Fuzzy starts with the same paddle. I "complained" I could hardly feel the swats. He changed paddles and told me to drop my pants. Yeah, should have kept my mouth shut, lol.


I especially requested this series with the authentic J. B. Dick XH tawse. Ouch!


Then I'm over Daddy H's lap for a taste of the bath brush.


Finally I get 20 swats with the frat paddle, followed by a loving application of capsaicin cream.



Hugs all around and we parted for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023