J punished, 7-24-2023

 Yesterday we met at my school room for some delayed discipline. Unfortunately, the first two videos are not what I tried for. The first one has the camera very much mis-arimed where all you see is J's back as he is otk getting spanked. We did it over, and I still didn't aim the camera right. You only see the top half of J's butt. The rest of the videos are much better.

First a few stills. J's butt turned purple, and I had to half the action because the skin was about to break.




And a few shots of my old fat butt getting what it needed.





Now the videos. First one is really a waste of time, but I include just for completeness.


Second video is half-assed, so to speak.


Now J is lying over the edge of the massage table getting various implements of ass destruction.


Now I'm in a similar position getting my butt attended to.


And J gets his final installment, mostly bare butt, then a dollop of capsaicin well rubbed in.


Then I get the same, and some capsaicin as well.


And we hugged and parted for now.


My butt 5 hours later—


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023