Three on a Wednesday, 5/31/2023

 Yesterday I travelled to visit Daddy H and Fuzzy. I got to give Fuzzy a brief spanking (he's a beginner), but it seems my butt was the main course of the day. First a few captures.

We neglected to get a shot of Fuzzy's naked butt. So here is the next best. That's me holding the paddle.

Did I mention I have a strong denim fetish? Well, here is my jeans butt, Daddy H caught in mid swing.

Daddy H pulls down my underwear.


And my butt just after being bared the first time. Yes, there's a lot more to come.



And one more red butt shot, the final condition...






First of all, Daddy H paddles Fuzzy, then I get in a few swats.


Next I get a hard paddling from Daddy H. I "accidentally" blurt out an obscenity, which is punished by a mouthful of soap. Then back over the chair arm for more paddling.


Then I get much the same from Fuzzy (minus the soap--once is enough for that...)


For the last spanking, I'm over Daddy H's lap getting the bath brush. Guess what his other hand was holding....


In the final video (yes, a little dark, mea culpa) Daddy H spreads capsaicin on my battered butt to ensure the burn continues the rest of the day.


Here is my butt a few hours later.



And the next morning. Good attention to that right sit spot!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023