Nick and J, J and Nick, 6-28-2023

 Well, Nick has been wanting to visit. Just happens J is available too, so we all met at the school room. I spanked both boys. Both boys spanked me. Unfortunately, I forgot to get them to spank each other. So we'll have to do that next time.   A few stills first-- Here's Nick's butt.


Here are the boys on the tailgate.


Here's J's butt just as the prison strap sttrikes.


And here's my butt after the strap but before the brush.







And a series of short videos, some only a few seconds. First Nick, then J get paddled by me on the spanking bench.



Then I have them both bend over the pickup tailgate for a further paddling with the Jokari.

Then Nick is over the massage table getting the belt.

Nick gets further warmed with the prison strap.

And after Nick couldn't stand any more of the prison strap, he bends over for a bit more.

Then J gets the prison strap.

And it's finally my turn, and both boys use the prison strap on my old fat butt. Nick is a beginner at giving, so I have to give him a few directions.

Next Nick lays on the massage table and gets "massaged" with the brush.

Then Nick lays on his back, legs up, and gets a few strokes with the brush.

And when I think he can't stand any more over the brush, he gets back in the same position for a little more...

And of course J needs some attention with the brush.


And I bend over for the brush from both boys.

And in the final video I have spank Nick.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023