J came to me today

 We meet pretty much weekly, but last week he had personal things to attend to. Today we met at the school room. Due to a storm a few days ago there was a tree blocking the driveway, so we had to climb over it to get to the school. (My project for later this week--get the tree out of the way....)

First a few captures--  J's butt first--








Then my old fat butt--










And the videos. First J is on the bench getting a warm up paddling.


Then he gets a sample of the Jokari bent over the massage table.


Next I get the Jokari over the bench.


Then J is back over the bench getting the small paddle, and then I surprise him with a few cane strokes. He's not used to that.   😁


Next I get some more with the Jokari, and it's my turn to get surprised with a wedgie!


And per our tradition, we each take twenty hard swats with the frat paddle.




And four hours later....



Comments

  1. amazing wedgies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedgied fat butt getting spanked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both for the comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023