Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023

 J said "I want a sore paddled ass bad." and "I want a damn good one" via text. I did my best.  See what you think. Then as I was leaving my house , he texted a scenario he wanted, which sounded good to me.

He is a baseball player with anger issues, and has been ordered into therapy. As his therapist, I of course use my own brand of "therapy." But then I guess a spanking can be therapeutic...

A few captures first:

J's butt:

'





I wimped out, took much less than J, but here is my butt:



First order of business was lecturing and spanking that moody baseball player.

And the ass beating continues:

It's only fair that my wimpy old butt gets some attention.

And J gets another paddling in his baseball pants.

J needs a little more, this time over my lap on the couch.

And the finale is that we both get our final twenty whacks. Then J gets capsaicin rubbed onto his well bruised butt.


And we hugged and parted for now.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023