Two red butts, J and me, 5/8/2023

 We missed last week Monday. We were supposed to meet, and I gave J his wake up call (as he often sleeps late). No answer after three texts. So I didn't go. But didn't forget the slight. Maybe he got a bit more than usual today....

This is J's butt when we were almost done.






And he did a good job on my butt too.


Now the videos. We start with J over my knee.

Then J is over my lap on the couch.

Then I bend over the couch arm for a butt warming.

Then J is in the same position getting another paddling.

And I take another turn over the couch arm for the paddle.

And J has to get a few licks with his favorite metal paddle.

Then I lay across Jamey's lap for a hard paddling.

We're winding down now, and Jamey gets a final twenty hard ones with the Jokari, followed by some capsaicin cream.


Then I get my twenty with the Jokari, and it's only fair I get some of the cream too....


This last one was really supposed to be a still, but I hit the wrong camera button and wound up with a three-second video. 



And we hugged and quit for the day.   ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023