Three way (should have been four way) spanking 5/18/2023

 Daddy H and Fuzzy came today to spank my butt (and for Fuzzy to get spanked). J was supposed to join us but, alas, was otherwise occupied. But we had a great scene today.

We kept looking out the door for J, but no show. So we began. First order of business was warming my and Fuzzy's butts.

First some captures from the videos. My butt.




And Fuzzy's.




And the videos.


Then the role play began, where I accuse Fuzzy of stealing my lunch money After a short spanking, Daddy H shows up and punishes me for taking matters into my own hands.



Next I give Fuzzy a spanking.

Next I get a spanking from Daddy H.


And one from Fuzzy.  Yeah, I'm a glutton.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023