Make up session with J, 5/23/2023

We met this morning. We do know each other well, as I have been spanking J for about 20 years, and he has spanked me about half that long. So we traded swats today. We were both in the mood to get it hard. See what you think.

A few captures, J's butt first.





And my old butt:









In the first video J is over my knees.


Next he is briefly over the arm of the couch.


Then I get my butt warmed in the same place, starting with hard swats on jeans.


Then he gets an extended paddling over my lap on the couch.


Next I get a longer paddling over the couch arm.


And I get a final twenty swats with the frat paddle.


ps--me the next day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023