Spider Man spanked, 4/25/2023

 J, aka Spider Man, wrote Sunday asking for a hard spanking today. He got it and then some. And of course I got a few licks myself.



First he's over my knee in shorts.


After a pause, he's over my lap on the couch in Spider Man attire.


Then I take a trip across J's lap.


Then Spider Man bends over the couch arm. An appealing target, don't you think?


Next I'm bent over the couch arm getting paddled.


Now J is back over the couch arm getting the prison strap.


And I take a last trip over the couch arm for a taste of the brush.


And J gets a last paddling over my knee.


Of course our asses are burning by now, but J needs just a little more fuel on his fire. So I thoroughly rub in some capsaicin.


And we hugged and parted for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023