Some before-birthday fun, 4/15/2023

 Today was my scheduled visit to Len and J for my pre-birthday spanking. And of course we can't leave J's butt unattended....

Here are a few stills of the final result on my butt.







The first order of business was J's needy butt, lol.


Next J delivers my first birthday paddling.


Now J does his famed wheelbarrow imitation.


Next Len gives me my second birthday spanking.


And Len has J over the couch arm...


And I give J his final twenty swats.


And I take a final twenty.


And the final touch--J rubs in some capsaicin.


And I'm to get much the same from two other friends April 27. I expect my butt will have recovered by then, lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023