J, trading swats, 4/10/2023

 My meet with J today. Yes, I have a sore butt. And I think he does too.



We start with J over my lap.


I'm afraid there's no action in this video. Just J twerking, then I had to change the camera battery....


OK, this one is the real thing, as J gets paddled with his favorite metal paddle. But can't take much...


Now my old fat ass gets paddled.


Now J is back over the couch arm, and takes a bit more this time.


And now my butt gets paddled aga



Now, to change things up, I take into J's butt with some leather toys.


And J does the same to me. Except the camera blurred. No idea why.


And now we each take a final ten swats with the frat paddle, followed by some capsaicin cream. Unfortunately, a large part of the video is again blurred. Mea culpa.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023