J, Nick, and me 4/19/2023

 A couple of days ago I had arranged a meeting with J. Then I heard from "Nick" yesterday. So we combined two meets and the three of us had our fun at J's house, resulting in three red butts. 

Here's J's.


Here's Nick's.


And here's mine.


We took lots of short videos.  I spanked J. I spanked J AND Nick. J spanked me. J spanked Nick.

First, J is over my knee.


Then I spanked Nick over my lap on the couch.


Then J is back over my knee. Sorry, camera angle is "half-ass," so to speak.


Next J spanks Nick over his lap on the couch.


Now I take a turn bent over the couch arm. I wanted to feel my newly-purchased spurtle, so J obliged.


Next one is a favorite of mine.  Two butts to spank.  Nick on the left, J on the right.  But alas, another half-ass camera angle and you only get to see half of J's butt.


In this one I spank Nick in the diaper position. Again, camera is off center. Yes, I should have asked J to make sure it was pointed at the action.  Mea culpa.


Then I bent over the couch to feel J's metal paddle.


And J uses the paddle on Nick. Watch him dance!


And J gets a short turn feeling his metal paddle.


Did I mention Nick is "king of the wedgies." He really loves them. So this one is for him.


And I take the last spanking filmed with the frat paddle. As usual, ten on jeans, five on underwear, and five bare. J does the honors.



And Nick got one more wedgie spanking that we didn't film. I do loves these three-way meets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023