Birthday Spankings #3 and #4, 2023

 Today I traveled to north central Arkansas to get m third and four birthday spankings. And give a short spanking.

Here are the stills: First Fuzzy's butt after my attentions...



And here's my red butt.



In the first video Daddy H gives me a birthday spanking.


Now Fuzzy does the same.



Per Daddy H's request, I'm totally naked for the next otk scene (ok, I did keep my socks on...)


And a little more naked spanking.


And for good measure, Daddy H rubs on some capsaicin.


Then I give Fuzzy a short spanking in his singlet. Sorry, lousy video. Camera was zoomed in and he couldn't stay in position.



And my butt gets a few parting shots. Well it's still burning about sixteen hours later as I write this.  😋



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023