Re-connecting with J

 After a series of missed connections and my being out of town for a while, it's been almost a month. He said his butt was attended to only once during that time. A pity, right, lol? Well today I had a time constraint, but tried to make up for lost time.

My butt was badly out of practice too. I wimped out very soon into my spanking, but did a little better with the encore.

Just one still this time (a capture).







First J is across my knee.



Then more of very similar.



Now J is in the wheelbarrow position.


Next I bend over the couch arm, but my pants never even come down. (Maybe I need a demanding dom, but I'm grateful to get my old butt spanked at all.)



Now J takes a turn over the couch arm. He asked for hard and fast. He's definitely in the mood!



I take one more turn over the couch, take a few in underwear and bare. But J's the glutton today.


Finally J asked for 15 more fast and hard. How could I refuse?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023