Monday morning spankings, 3/27/2023

 

J is the guy I have spanked for about twenty years. And about ten years ago, I got him to spank me and now he loves it both ways. So we met Monday for our pretty-much-weekly spanking fix.

We do have a big event with two guys that are traveling here on Thursday, making a total of four spankos. So we can call this one a practice session...

First a few "captures" from the videos--












And there are eight short videos. Changing things up, the first order of business was to "wheelbarrow' J.


Then J is over my knees getting paddled with his own favorite metal paddle.




Next I bend over the arm of the couch where J attends to my butt.




And J assumes the same position, to "enjoy" more of that metal paddle. Ten swat was all he could stand, for now.


Now I'm seated on the couch and J is draped across my lap.


That looked like, so I lay in the same position. Except J is right-handed...


And we each need a final few. J gets his with that metal paddle.


And I take mine with the frat paddle from my toy bag.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023