It's J, 2/10/2023

 It's been almost a month since I last spanked J. The last two weeks got cancelled due to snow. In fact, snow was forecast today, but we got bypassed this time. See J's butt turn red, see my butt turn red, a little wedgie action. Unfortunately the light was too dim to show off his black pants. He was wearing a police uniform, if you didn't notice.













As usual, we start with him over my lap in a chair.


After a short break, he assumes the wheelbarrow position.


Then it's my turn to bend over the arm of the couch.


Now he takes his place over the couch arm, but his black pants just don't show up.


Next he lies over my lap on the couch. Same black pants problem for a while, until they come down, then his blue underwear shows nicely.


Now my big butt is back over the couch, a little harder this time, with some brush action.


Finally, we both take a few cracks with the frat paddle.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023