Fetlife and Whappz connections, 2/24/2023

 

It was a full day of travel and meeting fellow spankos. First stop was a guy I met through Fetlife, to buy a bench. I offered to let him ride it one last time, but he declined, saying his new domme wanted to do it first.





Then some more driving, and arrived at Mountain Home where I met two guys I connected with through Whappz. Daddy H (CalmFellow) I had met once before. And this time I met his boy, Fuzzy, who I got to spank. I also took some good swats from Daddy H.

In all, eight short videos, and I'll capture a few stills to show first. To keep things straight, my butt has the more faded jeans and red underwear. Fuzzy wears the blue underwear. 















Now the videos:

First Daddy H and I take turns swatting Fuzzy. Then Daddy H has at my butt.



Next I get to spank Fuzzy's butt. I think he's not used to getting it hard. But he was happy afterward. As I was.

Next Daddy H spanks my butt with various toys. I'm really feeling it now. And still feeling it hours later.  :)

But I'm a glutton. Now I get the Canadian school strap and the Jokari, all bare butt.

I get another chance at Fuzzy's butt, this time a hand spanking. But we did see some nice reaction. 😀


And Daddy H wanted to try the Canadian school strap on Fuzzy. He's a believer now.   😛


And I had to sample the prison strap...

Finally, I get 20 with the frat paddle, 10 on jeans, 5 on underwear, five bare. And capsaicin for dessert.


And we have one happy dom and two happy butts. And Fetlife guy has a little more spending money.




Comments

  1. There's nothing quite so intensely thrilling, humiliating, uplifting, and uniquely gratifying, as for us large older men continuing to experience...and learn...that we and our big bottoms are still NO MATCH for the overwhelming asspects of the youthful oval Jokari paddle and the firm smacking heated gripping palms of our Spankers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023