J on 12/27/2022 with wedgies

 

Another give and take with J today. One new wrinkle--a video fan asked for me to get a wedgie.  OK, here is my old fat butt in all its glory, shown off in a wedgie.


And here is J over my knee, getting much the same treatment.


And now the videos--  first J over my knee


Next, J assumes the wheelbarrow position:


Next I get paddled, but wimp out early (cold butt sucks....)


Then J is over my lap on the couch.


Next I am bent over the end of the couch. He does a good job on my butt this time. I'm still feeling it, lol.


J asked for me to give him "the spanking I don't want." After a few hard Jokari swats, he's had enough.   😛


Finally, we each take twenty swats with the frat paddle, ten on pants, then pants down.



Comments

  1. Looks as if the message got through and a few sore butts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little sore later in the day, but already looking for more.... Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Please do more wedgie spankings
    Your ass in a wedgie is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes please do more wedgies in your over the knee spankings they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023