Seeing J again, 11/17/2022

 As I have often mentioned, I have been spanking J for about twenty years, and he has spanked me for 5-6 years. Today we had our usual trade of spankings, followed by mutual application of capsaicin cream (the high potency version).

Here is J's butt when we are about half done.



First J is over my lap.


Then I bent over the end of the couch.



And we often play with J in the wheelbarrow position. Here is today's version:


Another tradition we have is a "final" twenty hard ones with the frat paddle, ten pants up, ten pants down.  Here is me getting mine. And J rubs in capsaicin at the end.


And J gets his twenty whacks and the evil cream.


And was it over yet? J surprised me by asking for ten more hard ones. I can never turn down a request like that...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Len, J, OzarkDude and me, 9/20/2021

A visit from Heber, 10/1/2023

Be careful what you ask for, 6/5/2023